Slomins - Slomin's Charging Deceased Customer
At 82, Slomin's had Mother sign a 5 year contract.Yesterday, I faxed a cancellation and a copy of her death certificate to Slomin's.
They called today to say that an invoice would be sent for a termination fee. I asked what type of termination fee and the representative replied $922 - the cost of the remaining months on her contract. He told me to turn the bill over to the attorney who handled the estate. There was no attorney and the "estate" was closed as the house was sold and contract holder is deceased.
We'll consult BBB and an attorney now.12a1658f review #474538
You may also like
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "In 2000, we installed Kwikset harware throughout our new home. Twelve years later, the finish on all hardware on all exterior doors that had direct exposure to the sun..."
- "My garage door was having a security issue of opening up again after it closed. It was installed by AAA Atlantic Overhead Door (241-9933) less than 6 months ago. I..."
- "Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online. Chose the model I wanted for store pickup. It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "I ordered towel holders and toilet roll holders for my new bathrooms. I awaited delivery as stated but nothing arrived within the stated time period. Then I get an e-mail..."
- "You can't get s fair refund. Poor quality clothing. I put on the silver sequjns dress and a bunch of the sequins fell off. After about 6 ridiculous round around..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."