Slomins - Slomin's Charging Deceased Customer
At 82, Slomin's had Mother sign a 5 year contract.Yesterday, I faxed a cancellation and a copy of her death certificate to Slomin's.
They called today to say that an invoice would be sent for a termination fee. I asked what type of termination fee and the representative replied $922 - the cost of the remaining months on her contract. He told me to turn the bill over to the attorney who handled the estate. There was no attorney and the "estate" was closed as the house was sold and contract holder is deceased.
We'll consult BBB and an attorney now.f34b3a7 review #474538
You may also like
- "In 2000, we installed Kwikset harware throughout our new home. Twelve years later, the finish on all hardware on all exterior doors that had direct exposure to the sun..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."