Slomins - Slomin's Charging Deceased Customer
At 82, Slomin's had Mother sign a 5 year contract.Yesterday, I faxed a cancellation and a copy of her death certificate to Slomin's.
They called today to say that an invoice would be sent for a termination fee. I asked what type of termination fee and the representative replied $922 - the cost of the remaining months on her contract. He told me to turn the bill over to the attorney who handled the estate. There was no attorney and the "estate" was closed as the house was sold and contract holder is deceased.
We'll consult BBB and an attorney now.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "Your meaningful, cost worthy belongings are not safe. EXTRA SPACE STORAGE claims that they exterminate, but on a regular, routine basis or ONLY when a customer complains. REMEMBER EXTRA SPACE..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I just brought one and it keeps saying no signal. This sucks! They got me for my money. You losers! Take it off the market. I have cable and..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "Hi, I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."