Slomins - Slomin's Charging Deceased Customer
At 82, Slomin's had Mother sign a 5 year contract.Yesterday, I faxed a cancellation and a copy of her death certificate to Slomin's.
They called today to say that an invoice would be sent for a termination fee. I asked what type of termination fee and the representative replied $922 - the cost of the remaining months on her contract. He told me to turn the bill over to the attorney who handled the estate. There was no attorney and the "estate" was closed as the house was sold and contract holder is deceased.
We'll consult BBB and an attorney now.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "All Arlo-NetGear cameras have an issue with the amount of milliamps "NEEDED" to keep them operating for the amount of time the company specifies them to. The cameras will..."
- "I hate door to door salesmen as much as the next guy. And when this Devcon guy came knocking on the door i showed it. i don't appreciate someone coming..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "Wanted to purchase a chest freezer online. Chose the model I wanted for store pickup. It has a sale price of $179. Went through the checkout process. At the final..."
- "I purchased a package of pork sausage links distributed by your company and sold by Giant Foods under their brand. The packagE said 12 links. It contained only ten. Whether..."
- "I bought three packs of lace underwear from walmart everypair after about four washes starts getting holes that look like swiss cheese was very dissapointed i am sure this is..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "I buy an upper arch for my wife...after 3 months nothing and when we receive the product was a totally unnacceptable fake plastic doesn't fit and they forget 3 teeth..!!!..."
- "This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue! First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top..."