Slomins - Slomin's Charging Deceased Customer
At 82, Slomin's had Mother sign a 5 year contract.Yesterday, I faxed a cancellation and a copy of her death certificate to Slomin's.
They called today to say that an invoice would be sent for a termination fee. I asked what type of termination fee and the representative replied $922 - the cost of the remaining months on her contract. He told me to turn the bill over to the attorney who handled the estate. There was no attorney and the "estate" was closed as the house was sold and contract holder is deceased.
We'll consult BBB and an attorney now.review #474538
You may also like
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..."
- "Poor quality. I received a purse for mothers day this year and by May the handles on the purse started coming apart. This is the first Kenneth Cole purse I've..."
- "I order 2 dozen roses from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to my sister for her birthday .. They sent meca email saying they could not deliver the order..."
- "I will never ever use aliexpress again. I brought my husband a watch for Christmas. When the watch arrived after Christmas, there was a small knick in the glass. I..."
- "Hired to do my parents roof, because I knew him, thinking he would do a good job. After 5 leaks showed up, we went into the attic to find 8..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."