Slomins - NEVER do business with Slomin's

I signed a contract with them for $2.499 last February 2015.As everyone know home heating fuel in my area is now in the $1.70 to $1.80 range.

They would not budge a penny on my price.

I was signed for automatic delivery which was happening once a month. When I had only 270 gallons left to purchase in my contract, they skipped my deliveries until they could fill me all the way.

I am so pissed and recommend to anyone to stay away from this company.Terrible business practices and service.

They are crooks, liers and criminals....they legally scam people into signing their contract and thrn they ***. They are never there when you nedd them. Customer service is discussing, rude and ignorant people answering the phones and look like the company policy is to stall and not send crews out when needed.

This company should be investigated and should bring their principals to criminal court on scam charges.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Slomins. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Slomins.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Slomins to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Slomins?

Comments

Kings Park, New York, United States #1117015

their truck meters are rigged as well