Review about Slomins Home Heating Oil from White Plains, New York

19 of 74 Slomins reviews

This is the result of Slomins oil company coming to my home 14 hours after I called with an emergency!I was told we were fine to stay in our home by a service rep from Slomins.

(He claimed that the fumes we we're inhaling weren't harmful) The health department and our insurance company felt otherwise! We had to stay with our daughter because hazmat made us leave our home the NEXT DAY after I was told by Slomins we could stay! Finally someone from Slomins came, took pictures of the water and oil in my basement and left. Since then I have lost 200 gallons of oil that the guy from Slomins didn't notice.

Since then I have not heard from Slomins I'm sure when I don't pay my next bill I will get a "courtesy" call from them. Last year alone I've spent about $5000 on oil with Slomins paid for emergency service that was dealt with like an emergency to them.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE SLOMINS I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN!I'll also make sure none of family members or friends get this treatment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Slomins Home Heating Oil
Review category
Utility
review #773115

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Slomins? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 21 No 21
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 74 Slomins reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.