When I purchased the service plan , the person selling it to me assured me any problems i would have a technician at my house within 2 to 3 hours .Well I called tonight at 9:30 PM and they advised me it would be 5-8 hours till any one could get here , and was told it would be easier to make an appointment for the next day .

I live in Chester NY where the weather will be 23 degrees over night. I have two small children and my house has already dropped to the low 50's . So i will have to loose a days pay . So realistically I would have been better off calling a service and paid for it .

They would have come in a hour . As for their customer service representatives talking to me like i was an *** , telling me it isn't 2~3 hours "IT SAYS 24 HOURS "....in the contract , I then have to reply >>>>>> NO ...... ITS 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK SERVICE!!!!! Not that it should take 24 hours to fix it.

I will be finding a new oil company !!!!SLOMINS BY FAR IS THE WORST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SERVICE PLAN >>>>>KEEP SHOPPING NO MATTER HOW GREAT OF A DEAL YOU THINK YOUR GETTING

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Slomins. The most disappointing about oil 24 hour service plan from Slomins was absolutely unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Slomins.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Slomins to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1382022

You should try working there,, there is no 24 hour service.It in reality means someone will answer the phone.

The night shift there ends at midnight , maybe a little later,, if someone has worked twelve hours they are not gonna work anymore ,, especially the way the mechanics are treated,, they make you a promise they know they can’t keep and dump on the mechanics shoulders which he can’t hold it’s too heavy ,, remember we are not first responders we are home appliance repair,, and weather you think it’s wrong or right the reality is myself and many others aren’t looking to kill ourselves over a machine,, the company is trying to do more with less,, be honest with yourself how far are you willing to go at your job when your being treated like ***.It’s a lose lose situation for us both,,