1.4
Equipment Quality

VERY disappointed in slomins. I've had them for years and recently had changed to xfinity because of the bundle they offered.

I had contacted slomins to see what kind of deal they could offer but never got a response until I called to cancel my service. They sent a lady out to meet with me that assured me that the updated slomins products were much better than xfinity but that is NOT true. Slomins only records 10 second clips, that is when it actually catches the movement. The app is horrible and very generic.

The camera only catches about 50% of the movement. I called to ask them if I had a trial period in which they told me no I was locked into the contract already and would have to pay 1600.00 to cancel so now I'm stuck with this for 5 years. I stated I was so disgusted that I felt like I could eat the 1600.00 since my security should be my top concern. Well guess who has been trying desperately to get in touch with me so they can come remove the system and charge me.

I would be a *** to pay and not keep the system. So to that note I'll be having 2 systems for 5 years it looks like. I will never recommend slomins to anyone.

I feel I was lied to and now it's kinda like sorry about your luck.

I'm sure they will delete my message but I will repost it everyday!

Product or Service Mentioned: Slomins Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2016.

Comments