We locked into a oil price of $2.09 a gallon.Twice they came to the house to put oil in the tank, and TWICE they delivered only 2 gallons...Yup...2 gallons!

So, what is one to do? I called around, got someone to deliver a COD delivery, and delivered 186 gallons! Wow! Did their driver have bad ears?

If you don't fulfill a contract, keep out of the business! Now, they send a Cancellation Notice for "9 Months remaining on Oil Purchase Obligation" for $499.00!!!

How can I be obligated if they can't fulfill a contract?Absolutely insane!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of slomins home heating oil. Slomins needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned slomins home heating oil in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Slomins.

Had an Experience with Slomins?

Comments

Night Owl - Worst Customer Service Night Owl "My home experienced a power outage due to a faulty electrical main line. After which, a few of the camera refused to power on properly. Contacted night owl about the..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more