I had an issue with my optical sensor and called and was treated like I was a criminal when I called to ask them what my options were to get it fixed.They had no problem trying to get me to upgrade the system for another 5 yrs.I complained to them on their Facebook page and guess what they got back to me in mins.

They should teach their monkeys how to speak to customers when they call and have an issue.

They must have a bunch of college kids managing all their online social media outlets with the childish blogs and bs posts.What a joke, I am so glad I don't have to deal with them any more.

Had an Experience with Slomins?

Comments

Lorex Technology Poor Service Lorex "In 2014 I purchased directly from the website of the company Lorex Technology a security camera system valued at $1,949.99. Due to an attempted robbery the DVR suffered damage to..." Read more Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed ADT "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more AlarmMonitoringServices.com is a fraudulent company. AlarmMonitoringService " STAY AWAY FROM SCAMMERS. Alarmmonitoringservices.com is a fraudulent company. We did a chargeback becuase they kept billing us after we cancelled their "service" and is...no service and they suck...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more